Thursday, July 08, 2010

I'm New Here

No, no. Not new to THIEL, but rather, new to blogging.

Let me introduce myself. I'm Denise, THIEL's Communications Director. I've been with THIEL for what will soon be 3 years. You may have seen me on the website, in our literature, or at a show.

Gary's still here, and he'll be posting to the blog, too. I'm what you might call a blog crasher. I just invited myself right on in. He'll still bring you all the interesting audiophile type content he always has, and I will just pop in from time to time with some interesting news and views myself.

I keep telling him we'll make a good team. He's an expert when it comes to talking about THIEL speakers, and I'm just an expert at talking (or at least that's what I've been told).

'til next time ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home